miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

Google v. Agirregabiria Case / Caso Google vs Agirregabiria


A week ago, on July 11, Google disabled my account agirregabiria@gmail.com. As a result my main blog, blog.agirregabiria.net, which was redirected to kideak.blogspot.com, has disappeared ; a blog with 7,000 entries, more than a million visitors a year (according to the Google visitor counter) and thousands of followers. I have also lost, temporarily I expect, all content on YouTube with hundreds of materials in Google Documents, a  thousand Google Reader subscriptions, Google Plus, ...

I have been a compulsive Google preacher, a Googleman recommending the benefits of the strength of Gmail, its capacity, visibility ..., I despised those who did not work in
the  Google "cloud" and bustled about with obsolete copies pendrives or external drives. And I always  encouraged schools to use  exclusively  Google's online applications in all types of devices from laptops to smartphones or tablets, without relying on proprietary software. I refused to place my blog.agirregabiria.net  in mainstream media platforms, because Google was my support, my insurance, my God.

Please, help me to remain a blogger, promoter of Blogeu (the Basque Association of Bloggers), President of GetxoBlog, a member of the” Bilbaina” literary circle, Basque Group Club of Rome,...
You can write me to these alternative  accounts: 2agirregabiria@gmail.com or mikel@agirregabiria.netTHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
It seems movie, but it's true. Aitor Agirregabiria - YouTube.
Hashtags: #agirregabiria or 
 [Síntesis en inglés de los posts anteriores,...
Traducción revisada por la familia Rubio-López compuesta por Raimundo - Ane - Feli]

4 comentarios:

  1. well done,Mikel. We are waiting for your initiatives.
    Zurekin gaude.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mikel, Gmail euskaratzeko Larry Page eta Sergei Brini eskuz idatzitako eskutitz bat idaztea bururatu zitzaidan:
    http://www.kaixo.com/es/blogs/b982
    6 hilabete beranduago Gmail euskaratu zuten, ez zen nik bidalitakoari esker baina hori izan zen ikusi nuen aukera bakarra. Gauzak lortzeko ahaleginak egin behar dira eta Googelekin askoz gehiago. Animo !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola.

    Me alegro de que haya terminado tu suplicio. Sólo una puntualización: Google no es software libre.

    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar